- Bring the heat to your kitchen with this mouthwatering Vegan Buffalo Wings recipe from "The Betty Crocker Project" or try this sweet and tangy version by Gardein.
- Stock up on tortilla and pita chips and dig into these delicious dips from C'est La Vegan. It's always good to have plenty of hummus, raw veggies, and homemade baked pita chips on hand too.
- Pile Daiya vegan cheese, guacamole, salsa, beans, and fresh veggies onto tortilla chips for the perfect Super Bowl nacho plate. If you're feeling adventurous, try making this Cashew Queso from Post Punk Kitchen.
- Vegan hotdogs are a must-have for all sports games! Try Tofurky Franks or Yves Hot & Spicy Chili Dogs.
- Go sweet with any of these incredible dessert recipes from award-winning vegan chef Isa Chandra-Moskowitz.
Want more? Visit ChooseVeg.com for hundreds of vegan recipes, nutritional information and more.