- First, take a long, hot bubble bath with "Sex Bomb," a naughty but nice bath bomb from Lush, scented with jasmine, ylang ylang, and clary sage. Oh my!
- Valentine's Day is nothing without some mouthwatering chocolate. Try the vanilla-kissed strawberry bark from Allison's Gourmet. Want more? Look no further than sinfully delicious truffles from Nicobella Organics.
- A perfect red wine always spices up the evening. Why not try a full-bodied, biodynamic, vegan red from Querciabella? Looking for the perfect chardonnay? Girasole Vineyard has a luscious varietal with notes of kiwi and apple.
- If you're planning on smooching your sweetheart, go for this ruby-hued lip tint aptly called A Million Kisses. Scented with rose, sugar, and lemon, your Valentine will be begging for more.
- Perhaps a romantic dinner out is in order. Just visit VegGuide.org, enter your zip code, and find all the vegan-friendly restaurants in your area.
This Valentine's Day, celebrate love by making cruelty-free choices. For more information and recipes visit ChooseVeg.com.